Café of the Year
- Decor: The nominated bar has a well-designed and meticulously maintained space with a distinctive theme.
- Beverage variety: The nominated bar should have a signatory selection of alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Cleanliness: All areas of the bar must be kept clean, including the front of the house, the back of the house, employee areas, restrooms, and any other areas that are not visible to customers. Cleanliness also extends to employee hygiene.
- Value: The pricing structure appropriately reflects all characteristics of the bar – drinks, food, service and the atmosphere of the nominated bar.
- Service & Experience: The nominated bar is adequately staffed at all times and bartender is knowledgeable and professional.